Wednesday 13 July 2011

Not A Term Paper Mill!

I have seen published to help with homework. What I mean by "help" a bit more than the limit editing a student newspaper. More specifically, the students were willing to pay hundreds of dollars to have someone who was writing an article for them. This practice is not new, but is more common than people realize.

Honestly, I would probably have a lot of money by writing articles for rich kids. In college, usually "A" or "A-" for my paper. Yes, I am very good and I need to pay attention to what teachers want to write and will be paid with my detailed research. Completed according to my research, I have worked hard to make a "jam" to produce the paper. It was exhausting, but personally rewarding!

So my policy is: you write the paper itself. Learn how to do it the right way and show some integrity and courage. You become a better person, it also, and shows that you can overcome challenges.

What would you say? You can receive all the projects that arise, or have some standards in place? How to answer these questions says a lot about you as a writer and person.

No comments:

Post a Comment